Re: procmail delivery to MAILDIR

1999-12-23 03:10:52
mtoro <mtoro(_at_)devetel(_dot_)cl> writes:
        I have a system with sendmail and procmail 3.14
working with delivery to MAILDIR.

       When I try to delivery to MAILDIR that not exist
procamil said :

              "Unable to treat as directory /var/spool/mail/USER1"

All process of write or read is with user "mail" and the authenticate
method is lookup in /etc/poppasword file, like password but all uid
and gid map to uid and gid of user mail.

What are the permissions the ownership of /var/spool/mail?

Philip Guenther