Aliases and Procmail

1999-12-28 09:05:16
I am new to procmail.  I have nearly successfully installed and configured
procmail.  I have a snag that I cannot fix and need some help, described
below:

My aliases work fine when my .forward is not active.  When I invoke my
.forward to pipe through procmail, I only receive messages that were sent to
dan(_at_)domain(_dot_)net or ds(_at_)domain(_dot_)net(_dot_)  Any aliases with
multiple addresses
associated with them are lost, they aren't even bounced.  The messages I do
receive (to dan or ds) when procmail is invoked, are filtered properly
according to my testing recipes.  I have included appropriate files below
for more information.  You might also note this is setup in a virtual server
environment.

Thanks in advance,
Dannie M Stanley

*******
Files
*******

In etc/aliases (snippet):
dan: ds(_at_)domain(_dot_)net
admin: michael(_at_)domain(_dot_)net, duane(_at_)domain(_dot_)net,
ds(_at_)domain(_dot_)net

In ~/.forward:
"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #ds"

In ~/procmail/ds.rc:
:0:
* ^TO_admin(_at_)domain(_dot_)net
Admin