Re: Aliases and Procmail

1999-12-28 21:50:25
Dannie Stanley <dannies(_at_)ontario(_dot_)com> writes:
I have tested a .forward file that contained only an e-mail address rather
than piping it through procmail.  All alias are forwarded appropriately.  So
it would seem there is something wrong with my syntax in my .forward file,
here are the current contents:

"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #ds"

Does anyone see a problem with this?

Looks fine.  The fact that it depends on the aliases processed by the
MTA would seem to indicate that it's a sendmail problem, not a procmail
problem.  What does the sendmail log show when it *doesn't* work, and
how does that compare to when it does work?

Philip Guenther