RE: Aliases and Procmail

1999-12-28 09:35:14
The ds.rc is my recipe file, my .procmailrc is in my home directory as
described by Nancy McGough's Quick Start:
http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

By the way I can't connect to the URLs you sent, is your server up?

My .procmailrc looks like this:
VERBOSE=yes
LOGABSTRACT=all

MAILDIR=/usr/home/ds/mail

PMDIR=/usr/home/ds/procmail

LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/ds.rc

-----Original Message-----
From: era eriksson [mailto:era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 11:24 AM
To: Dannie Stanley
Subject: RE: Aliases and Procmail

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:19:00 -0500, Dannie Stanley
<dannies(_at_)ontario(_dot_)com> wrote:
 >> In ~/procmail/ds.rc:

Ah, yes, that too: This file should be called ~/.procmailrc (or you
aren't telling the whole truth).

The debugging page I pointed you to devotes some room to figuring out
why Procmail is not being invoked at all, or the way you expect it to.
Again, the URL is <http://www.iki.fi/era/mail/procmail-debug.html>

Hope this helps,

/* era */

--
 Too much to say to fit into this .signature anyway:
<http://www.iki.fi/era/>