Re: MIME attachment killer won't work

2000-01-12 01:38:45
On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Jon Walthour wrote:

Uhm, can you fix your wordwrap?  Thanks

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It worked perfectly (well, almost so).
I only had to change on small thing. Instead of testing for WINMAIL\.DAT,
it would only match on winmail\.dat. I guess procmail is case-sensitive?
In any case, thank you so much.

One last question, and then I'll stop beating this dead horse. What
 would you do with a similar sort of attachment: a v-card. It looks
 similar to the WINMAIL.DAT attachment (which, as you say, aren't MIME
 attachments at all, but uuencoded attachments. Anyway, it looks like
this:

begin 600 <somebody's name>.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D .... (more glibberish)

I used the following quite well.  Till I quite getting this drivel from
all bt a couple of people.

:0B
* begin:[       ]+vcard
* end:[         ]+vcard
{Auto-ack filter telling them how to turn vcard off and why it would be a
good thing to do}
--
Surprise due today.  Also the rent.