Mail via procmail to index.html and WEB

2000-01-16 07:11:49
Hi folks!

I've been using procmail to administrate, forward etc. my mail-forwarding
domain for some while. I've also run a distribution E-mail list, and things
works fine (read: I have configured my .procmailrc a long time ago, and kept it
unchanged, so I'm really not into this.

What I now am wondering about, is to have all mails to this E-mail list, also
updating an index.html file with a Date & Time & Subject - line, which can be
viewed at the web. Users shoud then be able to klick this subject line and be
presented to a html-document which is this this mail, previosly sent to the
E-mail list!

Is this possible, and if, how???

Enclosed is the script to change header and forward the mail to the list:

:0
* ^TOmodellfly(_at_)cirrus-rcfk(_dot_)no
{
   :0fhw
   * !^Subject:.*\[Cirrus]
   * ^Subject:[ ]*\/[^ ].*
   | formail -I"Subject: [Cirrus]$MATCH"

   :0c
   ! ingeb(_at_)powertech(_dot_)no

   :0ahc
   * !^FROM_DAEMON
   * !^webmaster(_at_)cirrus-rcfk(_dot_)no
   | (formail -brt -I 'From: Cirrus RC Flyklubb
<webmaster(_at_)cirrus-rcfk(_dot_)no>' ; \
   cat $HOME/distribusjon.msg) | $SENDMAIL -t
}

Best regards
Inge Balswick
webmaster(_at_)cirrus-rcfk(_dot_)no