Re: Mail via procmail to index.html and WEB

2000-01-16 15:15:04
On 16 January 2000, Inge Balswick <webmaster(_at_)cirrus-rcfk(_dot_)no> wrote:
Hi folks!

I've been using procmail to administrate, forward etc. my
mail-forwarding domain for some while. I've also run a distribution
E-mail list, and things works fine (read: I have configured my
.procmailrc a long time ago, and kept it unchanged, so I'm really not
into this.

What I now am wondering about, is to have all mails to this E-mail
list, also updating an index.html file with a Date & Time & Subject
- line, which can be viewed at the web. Users shoud then be able to
klick this subject line and be presented to a html-document which is
this this mail, previosly sent to the E-mail list!

Is this possible, and if, how???
[...]

    A lot of packages out there claim to be able to do that.  Personally
I'd recommend MHonArc:

        http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/mhonarc.html

or Hypermail:

        http://www.landfield.com/hypermail/

They are both very nice and flexible.

    Regards,

    Liviu Daia

--
Dr. Liviu Daia               e-mail:   Liviu(_dot_)Daia(_at_)imar(_dot_)ro
Institute of Mathematics     web page: http://www.imar.ro/~daia