filter junk mail ?

2000-01-24 16:00:21

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a intelligent script to filter this
junk ? What about on words contain in
the body such as: "rich quick scheme,
lucrative, made $" ?

That would be too easy and maybe risky.

Any one with statistics taken from
thousand of those ? And some algorithm
based on probabilities derived from all the
data ??

Not urgent but if all mailing lists had such a
system, it would be interesting to see what
happens... Maybe if anything, it might encourage
these morons to write with more creativity....

I made $15,000 last month!

What if I told you that I have been with this new, innovative, company for
only three
months and made $15,000 last month.  This is not a get rich quick scheme,
I worked
my butt of for it!

If you can spend one to three hours a day promoting this system, you too
can make
a very lucritave living.  As a matter of fact, it won't be long before you
quit your
present job to become the president of your own thriving company.  If I
can do it,
you can do it!

For all the details go to: www.idealsolutionsint.com/reps/30678/dld or:
http//teamideals.com/leaders/cgi/30678