Re: Delivery Problem

2000-01-24 16:09:09
On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 04:46:17PM -0600, Justin wrote:
-:0:
-* ^Subject:.*test
-/users/co/jbauer/mail/in-testing

my problem is this:  Whenever I send a message with "test" in the subject,
it puts each message in its own dirctory within in-testing.  For each
e-mail sent, it creates another directory like "msg.AGb/" within
in-testing.  What am I doing wrong here?

Do you wish in-testing to be a mailbox or a directory?

That could be why you are seeing this...

--
Mike Horwath  Admin & Manager @ VISI.com   WORK: drechsau(_at_)visi(_dot_)com
IRC: Drechsau     http://www.visi.com/     HOME: drechsau(_at_)geeks(_dot_)org