Spam related...

2000-01-31 12:20:38
Hello,

I've been trying to deal with what I believe to be chinese spam (mostly
unreadable stuff) for a while now. I'm losing the battle...

I've followed this list for a while and already tried implementing a few
recipes with various degrees of success.

Anyway, I just realized something, I think. I'm running my recipes at the
user level and not at the domain level. Does this make sense ? If so, how
do I run it at the domain level ? I am using a linux box with qmail.

Regards,
Jean