Re: Case sensitive

2000-01-31 12:41:26
We knew the procmail is case insensitive by default.
if i have 2 user accound named dean and Dean.
How to deliver them to correct mailbox ?

procmail rulesets are case insensitive by default, but v3.11pre7 and
beyond automatically support case sensitive usernames for delivery.

If you're running 3.11pre7 or newer then this is most likely an MTA
problem and not procmail's.  I don't know about other MTAs, but
if sendmail is your game try F=u in your delivery agent specification.

Chris