Re: Spam related...

2000-01-31 15:03:49

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Jean Caron wrote:
I've been trying to deal with what I believe to be chinese spam (mostly
unreadable stuff) for a while now. I'm losing the battle...

I've been DELUGED for months now...have called the Chinese Embassy,
The State Department and my Congresswoman but either no reponses or
zip squat and I am VERY #&%^!!'d about this.  Over 15,000 e-mails in
my Unix inbox now...much spam...and they are now using non ".cn"
bogus addresses to screw around.

We ALL need to get our hands on someone with the balls to take some
action.  I'm about ready to dig out my passport and hop a plane to
Beijing and castrate these little bastards.  Perhaps a FLOOD of
phone calls to the State Department might help get someone off
their butts to do something.  It is MORE than a 'Procmail' problem.