Forwarding First Part of Message to alphanumeric pager

2000-02-06 17:16:57
Hi,

I've been doing a lot of research on the subject of using procmail to forward
messages to an alphanumeric pager but haven't seen anything that is exactly
what I am looking for.

I have procmail functional on my server and it is working properly.  What I
need is a recipe that forwards all email to my alphanumeric pager's email
address.  I only need to forward the sender, subject, and the first 200
characters of the body to my pager.

Everything else I've seen involves breaking the messages down into a bunch of
smaller messages.  I just need the first part of the message sent to my pager.

Thanks,

Keith Calligan
kcalligan(_at_)home(_dot_)com
http://www.nwiserv.com