autoreply for mails with old address

2000-02-09 08:00:54

hi,

Can anybody suggest an simple autoreply recipe for mails with my old
email address?

my old email address rajukv(_at_)wipinfo(_dot_)soft(_dot_)net will cease to
exist is a
month or so. My new email ID is raju(_dot_)kurunkad(_at_)wipro(_dot_)com So I
need recipe
to send a mail to the sender informing him/her about  my new email ID
and also forward the mail to my new email address.

Also I am looking for a recipe to save any mail containing
'rajukv(_at_)wipinfo(_dot_)soft(_dot_)net' anywhere in the headers (To:, CC: ,

Thanks in advance,
Raju
ps; please CC me in your replies