Re: Counting lines

2000-02-28 16:17:53
On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 09:55:15PM -0600, Philip Guenther wrote:
Could it be your MTA that's adding the blank line?  What happens when
you try:
      procmail -d $USER <message-with-no-body

FWIW, when I tried this using both of the recipes mentioned in my last post on
this thread, I still get "Lines: 0" with the nesting block version, and

Procmail v3.13.1, which I forgot to mention before, so maybe this is relevant
since you're discussing a newer version.

--
Andrew Edelstein                email: andrew(_at_)infonent(_dot_)com
Core Services Division          voice: 408-278-4430

All opinions or statements are my own and are not official statments of either
Comms People, Inc. or Infonent.com, Inc./ Ideaflood, Inc.