Re: digest messages

2000-03-08 23:05:11
"S.Toms" <tomas(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com> writes:
 Yeah, that's what I ended up with, another user messaged me last night
with pretty much the same response. Although, what did you mean above with
the 'two formail version'? Were you referring to version 2 or did you mean
something else?

I meant the digest splitting command you were previously using that
uses two formail commands: one to split the digest and one (per message)
to add the Reply-To: header.

In the long run, every program becomes rococo, and then rubble.
              -- Alan Perlis

So the question is, where is procmail in the curve from useful to rubble?

Philip Guenther