Re: Unidentified subject!

2000-03-15 12:08:07
Well Dan I too am leaving for Venice. I be there over an extended time period, therefore will have lots of time to waste. I'll visit the airport each day and hold up a sign "Congrats Dan on your new house and your trip to Venice." If you see me, please come over.
So I can beat the shit out of you!  ;)

Dan Wrote:
<SNIP>
  Now, not only are we
  purchasing a house with 40% down, we're going to Venice, Italy
  to celebrate!

  I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and
  be prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to
  follow up (and count your money!), you will make at least as
  much money as we did.  You don't need to be a wiz at the
computer,
  but I'll bet you already are.  If you can open an envelope,
remove
  the money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way
  the bank.Take the time to read this so you'll understand how
  easy it is. If I can do this, so can you!

<SNIP>