Re: Unidentified subject!

2000-03-16 00:01:58
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Liviu Daia wrote:

ld> On 15 March 2000, S.Toms <tomas(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com> wrote:
ld> > On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Neil Zanella wrote:
ld> >
ld> > nz>
ld> > nz> Hello,
ld> > nz>
ld> > nz> I have been trying to use procmail but sometimes I get the
ld> > nz> following messages in my log file:
ld> > nz>
ld> > nz> procmail: Kernel-lock failed
ld> > nz> procmail: Kernel-unlock failed
ld> > nz>
ld> > nz> Does anyone know what could be causing this and what these
ld> > nz> messages mean?
ld> > nz>
ld> >
ld> >   It means that procmail was unsuccesful when it attempted to create
ld> > the lock file,
ld> [...]
ld>
ld>     A kernel lock is not a lockfile.
ld>

  Then what is it, because that's when I have noticed that error.

ld>     Regards,
ld>
ld>     Liviu Daia
ld>
ld>

--
        S.Toms - tomas(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com - www.primenet.com/~tomas
                   SuSE Linux v6.3+ - Kernel 2.2.14

Murphy's Law of Research:
        Enough research will tend to support your theory.