procmail filtering to IMAP folders?

2000-03-20 15:22:19

I've searched a number of procmail faq's and have found a small reference
that it appears possible to have procmail filter into IMAP
folders.  However there seems to be virtually nothing about how to
actually do it or if it is IMAP server dependant or what.  Does anyone
have any pointers whatsoever?   My current idea is to use fetchmail to pop
my email off the server, filter it via procmail, and deliver to the IMAP
folders so that I can have access to my email wherever I am without having
to resort to using pine or mutt over a ssh session.

Thanks.

--
Aaron Turner           | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com      | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/

"There is no worse tyranny than to make a man pay for something he does
not want merely because you think it would be good for him."
-Benjamin Franklin