Re: procmail filtering to IMAP folders?

2000-03-22 20:48:30
"Aaron D. Turner" <aturner(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
I've searched a number of procmail faq's and have found a small reference
that it appears possible to have procmail filter into IMAP
folders.  However there seems to be virtually nothing about how to
actually do it or if it is IMAP server dependant or what.  Does anyone
have any pointers whatsoever?   ...

Yes, it's completely server dependent.  With UW-IMAP you can use the
dmail program which, while not part of the UW-IMAP package, can generlly
be found on the same FTP servers as the UW-IMAP package.  I don't know
about others.

Philip Guenther