Re: msgid.cache woes, it bugged out

2000-03-28 17:57:24
Lars Hecking wrote:

Jason Helfman writes:
One day it was working lovely, and it just decided to stop working.. I
was using it for so long that I didn't even worry about it, and when it
stopped, I had too much work to do to look into it. I am running the
same script at home and it works flawlessly, same versions of
everything....

I keep receiving the same messages over and over again...

</snip>

:0 Wh:msgid.lock
| formail -D 8192 msgid.cache

</snip>

 This is dangerous, as it leaves you open to mail loss. A better solution
 is in the procmailex man page.

what do you mean? this *is* the example from the procmailrc manpage.
maybe i need a newer procmail (v3.11pre7 1997/04/28 looks old)?

raf