RE: Mr Fetchmail is not playing nice with Mr Procmail! - MORE INFO!

2000-04-13 16:50:49
Hello,

I have the opposite problem.  I run procmail on various accounts, but
then sometimes I want to grab my mail with fetchmail.  I'd prefer
*not* to run procmail on mail polled through fetchmail.
I have resorted in the past to renaming my .procmailrc, using
fetchmail, then putting back .procmailrc.  Not my idea of an elegant
solution.

Why don't you use the mda option in fetchmail to specifiy another MDA ?

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 /----------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------\
 |  Ian Chilton                             |
 |  E-Mail:    ian(_at_)ichilton(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk           |
 |  Web Page:  http://www.ianchilton.co.uk  |

All e-mail is forwarded to my mobile phone.
(Unless it includes an attachment)

However, I only receive the first 150 characters.
Please structure your message accordingly.

"Unix is user friendly - it's just picky about it's friends."

"Windows is a 32 bit patch to a 16 bit GUI based on a 8 bit operating system
written for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company which can not stand 1 bit
of competition."