NEW

2000-04-14 23:47:27
e-bay Concept Goes MLM!

EARN $1,000'S WEEKLY WITH..."The World's Largest Online Auction"

If you are interested in this, Send me and email with the words MLM Auction in
the subject
line.

****

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301.
Sender: Bob Hill
             PO Box 803
             Huntington, UT 84528
             435-687-2213
             bobbyboy(_at_)iwon(_dot_)com
"Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you
by the sender
of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email
address with
the word "remove" in the subject line."

This message is not intended for residents in the State of Washington,
screening of
addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.  If you are a
Washington
resident or otherwise wish to be removed from this list, Further transmission