Re: Make $$$ just by using your computer!!!

2000-05-11 03:43:24
* Bill McClatchie <wmcclatc(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com> writes:

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 mailmarket(_at_)usa(_dot_)net wrote:
[spam]

Suggestions on catching the $$$ type crap welcome.

For whatever reason \$\$+ is not working for me.

I had to dig this out of my spam bucket, but the recipe that caught it
was...

,----
`----

--
|---<Regards, Steve Youngs>-----------[GnuPG KeyID: EFD82ED2]---|
|     It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept    |