Re: Procmail ruleset: what is wrong?

2000-05-11 16:32:50
On 09/05/00 at 9:23am, ino-waiting(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net wrote:

OM# > David Collantes (Mon 08.0500-09:16):
OM#
OM# > {
OM# >    :0 fhw
OM# >    | /bin/cat -; /bin/echo "<<< WARNING >>>"; /bin/echo " "
OM# > }
OM#
OM# i'm no procmail guru, but is it not true for shell-quoting, that "<<< t >>>"
OM# might be interpreted as redirection?  why not use single quotes to
OM# eliminate this problem entirely?

The problem is not on the <<< >>>. The problem is that is not recognizing
the Content-type specs at all. If I send myself an email with an
attachment, the message will go through unchanged. The same for any
message with rich text (HTML).

Once again, what I want to do sounds simple, but I haven't been able to
make it work and no one has been able to come up with something that works
neither. I am looking for a recipe to catch text/html or
multipart/mixed/alternative... in other words... anything that is not
plain text, add a banner at the begining of the body and let it go through
normal delivery.

Mr. Hardin procmail-security recipe does not add anything on the body for
MIME messages, only on UUE. I haven't been ableto figure out how to change
his to meet my goal.

Still, any help will be highly appreciated.

-
David