procmail: No space left to finish writing "/dev/null"

2000-06-23 09:36:08
Hi folks,

        What does this mean?

procmail: No space left to finish writing "/dev/null"
procmail: Truncated file to former size
procmail: No space left to finish writing "/dev/null"
procmail: Truncated file to former size

It seems to come in groups of 4 lines!  It has all of a sudden shown
up in my log files.  Is our mail server having troubles, or what?

A nice weekend to all,

        --Ralph

Dr. Ralph P. Sobek                Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
Ralph(_dot_)Sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr
sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr
http://beeline.to/genealogy/
Ph:(+33)[0]561558618   FAX:(+33)[0]561556258   http://www.irit.fr/~Ralph.Sobek/