Re: procmail: No space left to finish writing "/dev/null"

2000-06-23 11:33:19
Ralph SOBEK <sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr> writes:
      What does this mean?

procmail: No space left to finish writing "/dev/null"
procmail: Truncated file to former size
procmail: No space left to finish writing "/dev/null"
procmail: Truncated file to former size

It seems to come in groups of 4 lines!  It has all of a sudden shown
up in my log files.  Is our mail server having troubles, or what?

Check the permissions on /dev/null.  I've seen /dev/null get
accidentally chmoded to mode 644 (chmod follows symlinks!) or
replaced with a normal file.

Philip Guenther