I need help

2000-06-23 10:58:30
We support mutiple domains on our Nameserver.  Right now the way it
works is I can get mail at me(_at_)domain(_dot_)com where domain.com is any of
the
domains we support.  I want to be able to set up the same name but send
it to different domains.  Example Bob(_at_)domain1(_dot_)com and
Bob(_at_)domain2(_dot_)com(_dot_)
I do not understand how to do this and if it can be done just with
sendmail or with procmail also.  Since all users have to be unique can
this be done?

Please reply ASAP