Re: Looking for sample recipies

2000-07-06 04:30:09
Hi,

MB | Is there a kind soul willing to share some excerpts
MB | from their procmailrc file which I would be able to use
MB | to enhance my rejection of spam.
have a look at http://reality.sgi.com/aks/mail/procmail-lib.html

MB | In some cases, I find that messages that should be
MB | delivered are rejected (e.g. from newsgroups). Does
MB | someone have a recipie that would help in acceptance
MB | of these messages?
To help you with this specific problem you should include detailed
examples of the rcfile as well as the logfile...

nigge

--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss or damage caused by relying on this information.

JN1821-RIPE
pgp-key fingerprint: B6A8 ED32 EFEF 3F43 6F9B 510D 7A90 7FDC 462A 1ABC