Re: Sending HTML Files

2000-07-07 07:47:11
"Cameron Blyth" <cameronb(_at_)raptech(_dot_)com(_dot_)au> writes:
Before I aquire procmail I must know if it can do the following

"Send an email in html format (like Outlook or Netscape Messenger can), but
to multiple recipients with each recipient seeing only his name at the top
of the email. "

Procmail cannot do that.  If you have a program or script that does
that, you could invoke it from a procmail rcfile, but you could just as
well invoke such a program from the command line.  Procmail itself would
have nothing to do with the actual sending, it would just be the
trigger.

Philip Guenther