Re: procmail and sendmail <what is going on?>

2000-07-20 06:04:11
On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, John Summerfield wrote:

;-)
Procmail is by default the MUA.  Also, you don't need to use a .forward
                            MDA

MUA is the software the user use to read/write mail, such as exmh, netscape,
pine etc.

MDA is the program the Mail Transport Agent (MTA) (sendmail in this case) uses
to perform final delivery.

I'm sure GL knows this, but I'd hate others to be confused.

Actually, I didn't.  Thanks for sparing my ego!  {-_o}

Glen