Marking Incoming Messages as "New"

2000-08-05 09:20:37
Hi,
I've been using procmail to process certain incoming messages and
directing them to go to certain designated files.  I've noticed that these
new messages when processed by procmail are marked as already read when I
check the designated file.  As a result, when I want to read the messages,
I can't tell which message is new and which message I already read (all
messages are marked read).

Is there a way to have procmail, when processing new messages, send them
to the designated file and keep the "New" message flag until I actually
read it?

Thanks
-Jack