Re: HTML Email needed (Newbie Question)

2000-08-23 17:57:13
You don't have to do anything to enable multipart emails.  It's up to your
email program to support them.  Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're
asking...

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, James Hall wrote:

Hello,

I have been reading the archive of the mail list, trying to figure out how
to enable HTML (multipart/alternative) email. I've seen _A_LOT_ of posts
that discuss how to strip it, bounce it, kill it, or remove it... but not
much along the lines of allowing it. Can someone please tell me if procmail
has the ability to handle mail of this type, and if so, how would I enable
it?

I am using procmail v3.10 on Redhat 6.0, with Qmail as the mailer calling
procmail.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
-Jim
james(_dot_)hall(_at_)radioshack(_dot_)com