pattern matching in headers vs. body

2000-08-27 14:46:18
Hello all,

Fairly simple question -- I want to filter out any mail that isn't
addressed to me AND either has one of a few keywords in the Subject:
or a keyword in the body.  To me the following should work:

:0
* ! ^TO_cory@
{
  :0 b
  * remove
    { RULE="Probably spam -- keyword found in body." }

    :0:
    spam
  }

  :0 h
  * ^Subject:[  ]+.*(sex|free|\$\$\$)
    { RULE="Probably spam -- keyword found in subject." }

    :0:
    spam

I was trying to do something similar with scoring but ran into the
same problem -- how to check the header for one thing and the body for
another.  I'd appreciate any help.

thanks,

Cory