Re: Newbie to ProcMail

2000-09-05 13:13:25
"Joe Cheong" wrote:
1. How to detect that the message contain attachments?
2. How to know that these attachments are certain format, e.g. PDF / JPEG
3. Can I save the few attachments onto the disk?

Here is a possible starting point:

http://MailMan.RWTH-Aachen.DE/pipermail/procmail/2000-June/000220.html

The recipe shown there detects attachments in base64 or uuencode,
saves them in a certain directory, puts the information about where
they were saved, etc.

You may want to modify it to only save certain attachments -- i.e.,
add to conditions "image/jpeg" or "\.pdf" or something like that.

cheers,
--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss caused by relying on this information.