Re: Anyone else getting double postings?

2000-09-21 14:43:04

Maybe it wasn't obvious, but I was jesting.  :-) tongue in
cheek, and all that.  :-P

But, your point is well taken - I haven't really looked
closely at the headers to see if a recipe is doing something
I didn't expect.  OTOH, the two doubles I've seen have been
spaced by as much as a day and by a few hours.  Oh, and I'm
not using a `c' in any of my current recipes, as I'm just
funneling list mail to dump file.

Thanks for the reply!  I'm not talking to myself, afterall.

deb

     **** Sing to the tune of "100 bottles of beer on the wall" ****

     99 little bugs in the code,
     99 bugs in the code,
     fix one bug, compile it again,
     101 little bugs in the code.
     101 little bugs in the code,.... >   (Repeat until BUGS = 0)