extract to-header to echo

2000-09-26 03:33:38
Hello procmail experts,

I need a way to extract the original TO-header into the echo function.
My intention is to create an errormessage, for example if a mail is
adressed to the not existent user wurz(_at_)xyz(_dot_)de, the errormessage
should
look like

--- the following adress had permanent fatal errors ---
wurz(_at_)xyz(_dot_)de

I use the formail funktion to generate this message. Any suggestions?

Since I am not a permanent member of this mailing list, I would
appreciate to get any hint also by private mail to the following adress:
markus(_dot_)verse(_at_)metagmbh(_dot_)de

Thanks for help

Markus