Re: Urgent help !

2000-09-26 15:51:50
Deb,

I changed the directory into a file. Still, procmail does not work. Looks
like there is a some sort of setup, in terms of Unix,  which I don't know
of. I am going crazy!!! : ) .

Thanks.

In part, Gijun Lee says:

| Still, my procmail is not working okay!

I'm sorry to hear that!  But, one thing leaps out at
me in your description:

| :0
| * ^TO_edssvr(_at_)sample(_dot_)com
| in-testing
|

| I already created sub dir named 'in-testing'.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You don't want a subdir, this is a file which procmail will create
for you called, in-testing.  It will contain the email that is
channeled there by the recipe.

There may be other problems, but this one jumps out at me right
away.  You should be sure that your .procmailrc has LOGABSTRACT=all
and  VERBOSE=yes, and, of course, your LOGFILE set to a reasonable
logfile (default is something like: LOGFILE=$PMDIR/LOGs/log).

Good Luck,

(I hope this helps.)

deb