Desire to early shortcircuit procmail

2000-10-12 01:03:17
Hi,

Many times in my ~/.procmailrc file, I want to detect some condition,
then have the rest of the procmailrc skipped, and have the mail
spooled into /var/spool/whatever/jimka.

For example, if the mail contains the name of one of my customers
then I want to see the mail in my mail reader, EVEN IF I accidentally
put a rule at the end of my procmail that would eliminate the message.
Say I delete all mail that contains "FIRST SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION",
but then I get an email from a customer asking me something about
"FIRST SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION" --  I wanna see that mail.

Normally you tell procmail the condition when to file the message,
 so you will not have to read it.  How can i tell procmail that
   THIS MESSAGE I WANT TO READ??

-jim