Re: mail directory hashing (WAS Re: procmail digest, Vol 1 #171 - 16 msgs )

2000-10-16 18:14:13
Doh!  Unlike some other settings, the setting of MAILSPOOLDIR determined
automatically and put in autoconf.h will by default override the setting
at the top of the MAILSPOOLDIR.  Or more precisely, since it's already
set when that #ifndef is seen, the #define in src/authenticate.c if
skipped.  So, you should either change the setting of MAILSPOOLDIR in
the autoconf.h file or put
      #undef MAILSPOOLDIR

right before the #ifndef.

Ahh ok!

<sigh>

I've updated the comment in the src/authenticate.c file for future
versions.  My apologies for being so doubting.  You were correct.

Hey no problem!   I'm just happy to be able to help and really
appreciate the help I got.  :)

Thanks muchly,

Chris
----

"You know what I'm gonna do?  I'm gonna take my foolish pride, get it on a
southbound freight and let it _ride_."
                                        The incomparable Tom Jones