atach???

2000-10-18 11:44:12
     I like to know if has some problem with my .procmailrc file,
because I use the procmail to filter my mail
   When somebody send to me a message in text everything ok, but with
atach it don't come to me, and don't stay in the server.
    this is the file:
#/home/user/.procmailrc

DROPPRIVS=YES
LOGFILE=/var/log/infectado.log
PATH="/usr/bin:$PATH"
SHELL=/bin/sh
POISONED_EXECUTABLES=/etc/procmail/poisoned
SECURITY_NOTIFY="postmaster, security-dude"
SECURITY_NOTIFY_VERBOSE="Virus Encontrado"
SECURITY_NOTIFY_SENDER="Anti-Virus"
SECURITY_QUARANTINE=/var/spool/mail/security
POISONED_SCORE=100
SCORE_HISTORY=/var/log/marco-scanner-scores
SECRET="CHANGE THIS"
INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/html-trap.procmail
POISONED_EXECUTABLES=
SECURITY_NOTIFY=
SECURITY_NOTIFY_SENDER=
SECURITY_QUARANTINE=