How to forward by default

2000-11-21 04:40:08
I have an account which receives *all* mail to my domain hosted on
the machine, currently it has a .forward file which forwards all the
mail to my account on another machine.

I want to use procmail to filter out mail for a couple of addresses
and then forward all other mail to the same place that the original
.forward file sent it to.

How do I set up a DEFAULT variable in procmail to send mail to an
email address rather than a mailbox file?

--
Chris Green (chris(_at_)areti(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk)
  Home: chris(_at_)isbd(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk            Work: