Mailbox locking problem

2000-11-24 01:23:30
I am facing the above mentioned problem very frequently.I am using Redhat6.1
with Sendmail 8.9.3 & Procmail as local delivery agent.Some of the users are
facing this locking problem of
their mailbox very often & it took substantially long time to get this
unlocked.Either I have to restart Sendmail or even have to restart the
server.

Would appreciate if anybody provides a sample procmailrc file to be placed
under /etc.

Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jayanta