Re: Message Body Filter Chinese Characters?

2000-12-14 12:18:18
Eric Hilding wrote:
Is there any simple way thrash any e-mail that contains even one Chinese
character in it?  The latest Chinese spam is not 8-bit encoded so can't
filter on the Content-blah line in the header.

How can you tell it's Chinese?  Is it base64-encoded?  Is there a
"charset=" anywhere in the message?  If you want to exclude Chinese
but accept, say, Japanese, then I think you'll have to write a
program.

Also, what is the correct way to put a specific "http://blah.blah"; URL into
the message body filter above?  In place of  |make extra money|  would it
be  |http\:\/\/blah\.blah|  ???

I'd try   |http://blah\.blah|

--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss caused by relying on this information.  Sorry.