Re: Procmail recipes

2000-12-14 03:47:48
On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 08:50:29PM -0800, Professional Software Engineering
wrote:
I'm sorry if you can't be bothered to retrieve something from the web, but
it is sort of part of the big picture.  If you insist on using the net as a
mail-only medium, I suggest you find an http-to-email and ftp-to-mail
service to allow you to retrieve the material which is more and more
commonly placed on the net, not emailed back and forth.

If I may be pedantic for a moment, email, http, ftp, etc, are ALL on "the
net". I believe you meant "on the web".

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Lt. Col. Frank Slade: The day we stop looking, Charlie, is the day we die.
                                Scent of a Woman