Re: Procmail recipes

2000-12-13 22:12:32
On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 12:04:08PM +0800, John Summerfield wrote:
 That, my friend, is a DNS issue that you should be taking up with
your admin. If you're on the 'Net, you should be able to resolve it.
If you can't, it's hardly the fault of the Procmail maintainers.

You entirely missed the point. Many of us have dialup accounts and read mail
offline. References to URLs does not serve us well.

That's just silly. You find the reference to be useless because you don't
happen to be online at the time you read the reference. However, you had to
GET online to download the reference in the first place, and send a
response...
Ya think maybe while you were online might be the prudent time to go TO the
place referenced?

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Homer Jay Simpson: I wanna shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I wanna
explore the world! I wanna watch TV in a different time zone! I wanna visit
strange, exotic malls! I'm sick of eating hoagies! I want a grinder, a sub, a
foot-long hero! I want to LIVE, Marge! Won't you let me live? Won't you,
please?!