Re: Procmail recipes

2000-12-13 23:26:19

andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com said:
Ya think maybe while you were online might be the prudent time to go
TO the place referenced?

My reply was directed to more general circumstances than mine.

in my particular case, mostly no. The computer goes online after I've gone to
bed, and hangs up before I'm up.

Sometimes I do go online during the day, but it's not usual - too much
domestic disputation.

My point remains you should not assume that everyone enjoys the same
connectivity you do. It may well be that I'm unusually well organised (I think
I am) but lots of people go on, get mail, news, whatever, then get off again.

And then read the mail, news, whatever.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield