Re: Procmail recipes

2000-12-13 22:47:30
At 12:04 2000-12-14 +0800, John Summerfield wrote:

You entirely missed the point. Many of us have dialup accounts and read mail
offline. References to URLs does not serve us well.

Lemme check something ... yep, it's almost the end of year _2000_.

How is it that you retrieve the source code tarball for procmail, or get much else done on the net?

I'm sorry if you can't be bothered to retrieve something from the web, but it is sort of part of the big picture. If you insist on using the net as a mail-only medium, I suggest you find an http-to-email and ftp-to-mail service to allow you to retrieve the material which is more and more commonly placed on the net, not emailed back and forth.

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395