Sendmail

2001-01-19 03:17:28
I am an administrator over a school system and I need to monitor all
incoming and outgoing messages.  My question is can you specify a
database or some file in that sort for the users?  The users do not
have home directory's what can I do? All of their mail is being
stored
/var/spool/mail/$Users how can I do this?  Also does this take the
place of sendmail, is procmail a mail server?  If so is it a POP
server?

Thanks,
Nathan Ollis
Nathan Ollis