Re: general mailfilter - help!!!

2001-01-23 12:18:49
procmail: Error while writing to "/home/user1/file-zip"

That's strange.  /home/user1 isn't NFS-mounted by any chance, is it?
If it is, you might want to chmod 666 /home/user1/file-zip and execute
DROPPRIVS before writing it.

Or, you could try changing the recipe to create /tmp/xyzzy or
something like that and then execute "ls -l" on /tmp/xyzzy to see what
ownership/permissions it was created with.

--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss caused by relying on this information.  Sorry.